Your local DAV service officer will help you file a claim and stick with you all through the process, because no veteran should have to go at it alone.  All services provided by DAV are free of charge.


Military members separating from active duty should talk to a Transition Service Officer. Find your nearest TSO here.


If you are having browser issues, please click HERE!